I was given product in exchange for my honest opinion of the Yumbox. All opinions expressed on Growing Up Green’s are my own.
Hey friends! summer is slowly coming to an end, and I know most of you parents are busy busy buying school supplies, and lunch boxes, getting ready for the kids to head back to school! I know I am MORE than ready! So today I want to share with you another post in my Back To School 2016 series, a Yumbox review!
Why the Yumbox is awesome:
- Not a lot of pieces to keep up with!
- This is a big selling point for me, my kids are always losing pieces to lunch boxes and then it seems like I can never use them again.
- Leakproof single piece lid!
- You can pack dips (like ranch dressing) right in the box without worrying that they will spill out onto your other foods
- Kid Friendly
- The Yumbox comes in a variety of bright colors and designs, (we went with the Parisian Pink) and the latch is easily opened by little hands.
- Dishwasher Safe
- As with all plastics, keep it on the top shelf, take it out of the outer shell first
- Removable Tray
- For easy clean up
- BPA Free
Yumbox is available on Amazon
In Kaylee’s Parisian Pink Yumbox Panino she’s got:
- Chicken Ranch Wrap
- Rotisserie Chicken
- Mixed Greens
- Cheddar Cheese
- Ranch Dressing
- Baby Carrots
- Sugar Snap Peas
- Ranch to Dip
Kaylee’s been OBSESSED with this new box since it arrived in the mail, she loves the design on the tray. It’s got beautiful drawings of the Eiffel tower and all things Parisian, including Macarons—and Kaylee’s love of Macarons is well documented 🙂 She can’t wait to show it off to her new friends at her new school!
And school starts Monday you guys! Monday!!! Can I get a Hallelujah!?
Let’s Get Social,