To cap off #glgkAvengersWeek, I want to share with you one of my #SnackMom snack ideas! These Captain America Crunch cups would make the perfect movie night treat, they’re sweet, salty, and delicious! We took them to Kaylee’s class for snack time on Thursday and we got so many compliments on them!
I hope you enjoyed Avengers week here at Green Lunches, Green Kids as much as I did. It helped me get my lunch packing mojo back. Every school year I start out pumped up and ready to blog on the daily, then sometime after Spring Break I fall into a slump. Thanks for all the love this week!
Check out the “recipe” to our Captain America Crunch below and be sure to check out #SnackMom for more fun snack ideas for classrooms and teams! Yay!
- 1/4 Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 Cup European Extra Virgin Olive Oil (I use Zucchi EVOO)
- 3 Tablespoons of water
- Packet of Italian Dressing Seasoning
- 1/2 Lb. Spaghetti Noodles
- 1 Small Cucumber
- 1/2 Cup Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Small Can Sliced Olives
- To make the dressing Combine all ingredients in a mason jar, and shake-shake-shake!
- Cook the noodles according to the package, then drain and rinse in cold water.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients and mix them all together.