Healthy Hawaiian Pizza Lunch!
I was so excited that my new series, Fit Food Fridays, had such an amazing response from you guys! I’m so glad you liked it! Today I wanted to share my version of a Healthy Hawaiian Pizza. I seriously love pizza. I could eat it every day, but that would just be bad. Real bad. So I needed a healthy version that I could quickly whip up when that pizza craving hits. I love a good thin, crispy crusted pizza so this is right up my alley, I just use a whole wheat sandwich wrap as the crust I heated the wrap in my toaster oven to get it good and crispy before adding the toppings.
- Whole Wheat Sandwich Wrap (1 yellow)
- Organic low sodium, no sugar added pasta sauce (1 Purple or 3-ish tsp)
- Fresh Pineapple (1 Purple)
- Freshly Grated Mozzarella (1 Blue)
- Low Sodium Deli Sliced Ham (1 Red)
- Pea Pods and Cherry Toms (2 Green)
I placed the finished pizza in the toaster oven again to melt the cheese and heat the meat/pineapple.
Some of the items used in this lunch are available below: